Breast Cancer Model Profiles
Model profiles are standardized documents that facilitate the comparison of models and their results. The Joint Profile provided includes profiles for all breast cancer models. Individual profiles for each model are also provided and may be more current than the joint profile document.
The following model profiles have been developed by CISNET members for breast cancer:
Joint Profile (all profiles combined) (PDF - 4.4 MB)
- D: Dana Farber Model, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute (PDF - 548 KB)
- E: Erasmus MC MISCAN Model, Erasmus MC, University Medical Center Rotterdam (PDF - 383 KB)
- G: Georgetown-Einstein Model, Georgetown University (PDF - 236 KB)
- M: MD Anderson Model, University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center (PDF - 367 KB)
- S: Stanford Model, Stanford University (PDF - 517 KB)
- W: Wisconsin-Harvard Model, University of Wisconsin (PDF - 600 KB)
For additional high-level information about the breast models visit the breast overview page on the CISNET Model Registry.