The Publication Support and Modeling Resources pages provides access to technical modeling information, raw data, and publication extensions stemming from the work of the CISNET consortium. These pages were launched in late 2013, and we are continuing to add additional information.
The CISNET Model Documentation provides summaries and other resources to learn about CISNET models.
CISNET Policy and Individual Decision Tools are available to:
- provide decision-makers and health professionals with estimates of the projected impact of four specific tobacco control policies on public health in the U.S. (Tobacco Control Policy Tool)
- aid health care policy-makers in decision making related to the age of mammography screening initiation (Mammography Outcomes Policy Tool)
- provide state decision-makers and health professionals with planning tools for their area’s colorectal cancer screening programs (State Colorectal Cancer Decision Tool)
- support risk reduction decision making for women with BRCA mutations (Decision Tool for Women with BRCA Mutations)
- help cancer control planners, program staff and policy makers consider the impact of risk factor reduction, increased early detection, and increased access to optimal treatment on future colorectal cancer mortality rates (Colorectal Cancer Mortality Projections website).